For over 100 years, Flesher Marble & Tile 1910 has been providing excellent workmanship and great customer service to all our clients. Started by Nick Flesher, our family business began by focusing on the supply and installation of terrazzo chips and marble sales that were popular at the time.
Our early projects include the Burns Building that was built in 1910 and the Calgary Courthouse, built in 1913. Since then, our company has continued to grow by offering the sales and installation of ceramic tile, granite and marble countertops and specialized furniture, epoxy coatings and bridge seals. Now residential clients can enjoy the same beauty that is on display in so many Calgary public buildings and facilities.